This blanket is made from pre-consumer textiles waste from 16 mills around Europe. Offcuts are collected off the factory floor and sent to the mill we work with in Lithuania for processing. Here, the offcuts are shredded, combed out, spun into a new yarn, ready for weaving into blankets. The mill is almost a century old and is expert at weaving luxurious woollen blankets. Read more about the mill in Lithuania
- Air out your blanket by hanging it in the sun
- Brush to remove any excess dirt
- Spot clean dirty marks and spills with lukewarm soapy water
- Machine wash at maximum 30 degrees with a wool wash and hang dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Dry clean if necessary
- Read more about how to care for your blanket
Orders are shipped in compostable mailer bags, and will arrive approximately 3-6 business days for domestic services to major cities and major regional towns. International orders are calculated based on location and are shipped with International Express Courier. Orders will arrive approximately 10 days after shipping.Returns
We accept returns for products that are damaged or defective (due to manufacturing error) within 14 days of receipt of your order. Please email email@example.com with an explanation and photograph of the product and we will arrange a replacement product. It must be returned unused and in the same condition that you received it. Read more about shipping and returnsRecycling
If you no longer want your blanket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will organise a courier to pick up the blanket and return it to us. We will then recycle it with one of our recycling partners.
- This blanket diverts 450g of waste from landfill
- $5 of this blanket purchase goes to the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre in Melbourne
- The carbon emissions from this blanket have been offset by protecting old growth forest through the Rimba Raya project in Indonesia. Read more about our carbon reduction strategy
Closing the loop
Check out our How It’s Made video.
The quality is lovely, colours are great. Couldn't be happier!
Perfect Father’s Day gift! Was very well received by my Bloke!
The Dune is the most beautiful blanket I’ve been lucky enough to have in my life. It’s so incredibly soft and the pattern is exquisite. I’m so grateful to have been given this as a gift!
I've had my blanket for about a month now and love it. It's lovely, soft and lightweight with a gorgeous modern design. Perhaps a bit too thin if you're looking for a blanket to keep you warm in very cold weather, but it's perfect for my needs. My only dislike is it's started to pill.
I absolutely adore my new Dune blanket. It's gorgeous .